Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 5 Observations

Day 5 was pretty uneventful.

It was nice to see each one of you carrying on quietly with your tasks assigned by your group.
I felt I was sitting in a busy office doing my own work.  
The white board was cleaned and not refilled with latest data.

I took a couple of viva's today as a sample. You must practice talking about the work done by you and justify opinions given by you. Report writing kills are very weak in your class. They have to improve tremendously.

I am getting a bit annoyed with complaints that some students are NOT taking the work to be done seriously. You must identify them and counsel them that they are harming the group interest.

I am only watching how you, as a group, will be bringing the in line.

As this is a pilot project, I do not want to spoil anyone's mood. However, it is also your duty to see that a small act of indiscretion does not give a bad name to all of us.

Be careful. I warned you.

Last warning : DO NOT BRING WORK DONE AT HOME. 
                      DO NOT ALLOW WORK DONE AT HOME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE FILES.
                      DO NOT ENCOURAGE DISHONESTY AT WORK PLACE.
Remember : Dishonesty at work may look smart in the short run, but it destroy's the morale of all those who work honestly.

A demoralised workforce will not be a productive and competitive work force.

Also, when we are found to be dishonest, our company reputation is destroyed for ever. No one will believe us anymore, no one will trust us, no one will give a job to us.

THAT IS THE RISK OF ENCOURAGING DISHONESTY AT WORK PLACE.

Hey ! I know I am scaring you :)   

If you are scared, then I will have a good laugh......but if you didn't...then you better be careful.

I am also happy to see that many of you are taking the work professionally and enjoying the work in the company of your friends.

I am trying to learn  'Sheila ki jawani..' song...but finding it tough :)

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment